Tuesday 21 January 2014

新皇朝金牌炒鱼头&肉骨茶 New De Place Fish Head & Bak Kut Teh @ 02/12/2013

Due to my voucher gonna expired soon, so I brought my mom and sis to have dinner here. Easy to allocate this restaurant as the obvious yellow signboard being placed along the road side...



signboard along roadside


Menu

Menu

Menu

Bak Kut Teh for 2 person

蜜汁叉烧 char siew -- RM6....looks nice, but the taste not really match...

油条 Yau Char Guai


蒸水蛋 Steam Egg - RM6...so far, this is the worst steam egg I ate...tasteless!!


焖鱼头 Fishead -- RM14....a bit spicy taste


Use RM8.90 to purchase MyDeal Voucher which included a set meal of
Bak Kut Teh, Yau Char Guai, Rice worth of RM15.90...


Overall, the taste is just a normal standard to me. Nothing special and can impress me alot....Just the steam egg, really shocking...tasteless....Gosh...!! 


Details :-
新皇朝金牌炒鱼头&肉骨茶 New De Place Fish Head & Bak Kut Teh
Address : Gerai 29, Jalan Besar Kepong Baru, Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 016-3226387
Business Hour : Monday - Sunday (8am-2pm ; 6pm-10pm)
Garmin GPS Coordinate : N 03*12.430' E101*38.665'

1 comment: