Thursday 23 January 2014

2nd Time Cafe @ 21/09/2013

After working tonight, I brought my mom to have dinner here...Suprisingly, just got few customers only dining inside...a not very good sign as seems like not much business, haha...Let's see what we have in this 2nd time cafe..



Signboard


Cashier

Drink & Beverages area

Meal Promo

Menu
















Japanese Matcha Cold -- RM4.80


Curry Chicken Rice -- RM8.90

Curry Drumstick...

Golden Chicken Chop -- RM12.90...(1st plate)


Chicken Chop (2nd plate due to second time mah, haha)


Use RM5 to purchase Living Social Cash Voucher worth of RM10..

I've ordered chicken chop and when ate until half way, I found out that the chicken chop actually not fully cooked yet...I hardly tear out the meat even I use the knife..I called the waiter and he say he will change a new one for me..So, I waited for another about 15 mins...Feel so upset on this kind of food quality...For me, there is nothing special of the taste...just a very ordinary fried chicken chop, but the portion is quite big...

Overall, no more 2nd time for me to this cafe again...


Details :-
2nd Time Cafe
Address : G-6, Residensi Unggul Kepong, Jalan Vista, Mutiara 1, Kepong Baru, 52100 KL.
Tel : 03-61794512
GPS Coordinate : N 03*12.369'  E101*38.900'

No comments:

Post a Comment