Friday 31 January 2014

C'tea Cafe @ 04/11/2013

Having my dinner here after working...It's a taiwanese food style cafe...I awared that there is a notice regarding those customers who wish to use Living Social voucher, please show the voucher before ordering..Since they already stated it clearly, so, I have to show them upfront.....I feel that my food portion later definitely is lesser than "normal".. 


signboard


a small part from city...??


Menu














蜂蜜绿茶 Honey Green Tea -- RM4.50


Food & Beverage counter


Ceiling Decoration


三杯鸡套餐 Three Cup Chicken Set Meal -- RM14.90


the egg and veggie is cold, maybe it is readymade dish and put aside too along in kitchen..

ABC soup...comes with set meal


Use RM10 to purchase Living Social Cash Voucher worth of RM20...good deal??

Overall, I fed up on such meal...the chicken is tasteless...i can't even taste out the three cup chicken taste...and the other side dish is obviously is being prepared long time already because it's cold one...


Details :-
C'tea Cafe
Address : G-14, Ground Floor, Brem Mall, Jalan Jambu Mawar, Off Jalan Kepong, 52000 KL.
Tel : 03-6732 5160

No comments:

Post a Comment