Friday 28 June 2013

Restoran Canton Kitchen 老招牌海鲜餐馆 (Selayang Branch) @ 17/06/2013

Tonight, the dinner is in celebration of Father's Day. Normally, I will only celebrate Father/Mother Day on next day as most of the restoran is flooded with many people on the day itself. So, I will always think that the dish which served on that day is "ching ching chai chai" and not meet the standard quality...

There is a new row of shop lot newly open along the road from Selayang heading to Ulu Kepong area... So, I brought my dad to try the food at this new restoran...


Canton Kitchen Menu


History of Canton Kitchen
 The environment of this restoran bring me back to the past which I never experience...awesome!!






Do you know how to use it??

VIP Room


VIP room


can I still find such stall nowadays??


kid's time...

selling oldies...


got free liong cha??

restoran in the restoran??


washroom...

who know how to use this??haha



wow...so good...got providing umbrella;...no worry in raining jor..


selling fruits here...


own production from own farm...




Old Signature Board

清炒田七叶 Tian Qi Leaf -- RM10.00


干煎花肉 Stir Fried Crispy Pork -- RM15.00


清蒸巴丁鱼 River Patin -- RM70.00, one of my favourite fish meat....

广西酿豆腐卜 Guang Xi Stuffed Taufu Ball (5 pieces) -- RM7.00

shop...




Overall, the service is quite good...After settling the bill, they ask me to fill up 1 customer feedback form...this is really impress me that they really care about what the customer's need...And again, the staff here asking me am I reporter from any press media...haha, maybe I really got such potential look,...haha

Definitely, I will visit this restoran again....


Details :-
Restoran Canton Kitchen
Address : No. 4, Jalan Paragon Utama, 68100 Batu Caves, Selangor.
Tel : 03-6128 1033
www.cantonkitchen.com.my

1 comment: