Sunday 30 June 2013

Coffee Break Cafe (Kepong) @ 22/06/2013

As my voucher to be expire very soon, so I decided to pay a visit to this cafe for the second time. Hope the service is better than the 1st time I visited...But, in the end, it never changed....

When I arrived this cafe, I waited for about 5 minutes to be served from the waitress. Who knows, the waitress inform me their menu is "out of stock"..Ask me wait for other customer completed their order 1st, then she will only give me a copy...Okay, I waited for another 5 minutes. After I writing down my meal on a paper, I walked to the cashier there and pass to the ONLY ONE waitress in the whole cafe....I got strong feeling that the same horrible experience I gonna face again...

Guess what...I waited for another 40 minutes until my meal is being served...The service is still bad.....I had no good impression about this cafe anymore....>.<....



Hot Honey Jasmine Tea -- RM5.90

Pasta With Black Pepper Chicken Chop -- RM20.00

The taste is okay...


saw this pic and I really missed her...but, I can't voice it out and let her know...T-T


Living Social Cash Voucher worth of RM20 just for RM10


Overall, I think I most ptobably won't try this cafe again unless their service is improved...



Details :-
Coffee Break Cafe (Located above Honeymoon Kepong, Public Bank)
Address : 141-1, Jalan Rimbunan Raya 1, Laman Rimbunan Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-6252 5778

No comments:

Post a Comment