Thursday 13 June 2013

Coffee Break Cafe (Kepong) & Luk Yu Tea House (KL Starhill Gallery) @ 01/06/2013

This early morning, suppose to be my training run...However, despite of my tiredness of working, I have to forget about my plan and continue to have sufficient sleep...My life is not like those normal people can enjoy their holiday during weekend time...Apart from my full time job, I have to work for my part time job assignments during weekend to earn xtra income...sometimes, i really wonder how can I pass through such lifestyle for so long time...haha

Anyway, back to topic....Since I not going for training, I brought my sister to this Coffee Break Cafe at Kepong for our breakfast..Same story, I purchased the deal from Living Social.com...There is just a table of 5 person when we arriving there..We quickly order our food coz I have to rush to my job assignment place. But, I fed up with the service...We waited for our food approximately about 40 mins... Gosh, before we ordered, just a table of that 5 person had ordered...what's the reason why took so long to serve our food...??I'm not ordering those soooo special food....Let's see what I've order....Unbelievable, 40 mins for preparing such food...?? Could they able to handle if there is 20 ppl during that time??


Kafe Coffee Break 




Menu



Green Tea Hot Latte -- RM 9.90


Iced Passion Fruit Tea -- RM7.90


the counter


Signature Big Platter Breakfast -- RM 16.90


Grilled Chicken Chop -- RM15.00


Deal from Living Social...RM23 for RM50 cash voucher...


For sure, I will visit this cafe again as I still left another voucher. Hope this situation won't happen again when I make my 2nd visit soon....


Details :-
Coffee Break Cafe (Located above Honeymoon Kepong, Public Bank)
Address : 141-1, Jalan Rimbunan Raya 1, Laman Rimbunan Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-6252 5778



Come to dinner, I purchased Groupon voucher for Luk Yu Tea House at Starhill Gallery. Since the T&C stated that there must be minimum 2 Groupon upon dine-in. So, I brought one of my kai mui to have dinner with me. This is 8 course chinese meal for 1 person for just RM25 to have the meal worth of RM66...Let's see the portion for two people..:-




Menu


This one is for 2 person??really a big joke...Steamed Groudnuts as appetiser -- RM3.00 per person



chicken and prawn siew mai, seafood and vegetables dumpling..RM9.80 per person


taste normal only...


Deep Fried Yam Puffs and Crispy Shanghainese Chicken Puff with Chives -- RM4.80 per person



This is for portion of 2 people....wth....Prawn with salted egg yolks--RM19.50 per person 

taste soso...


this egg yolk prawn is the most delicious one for this deal...


for two person portion again...?? Fried Rice -- RM13.00 per person...


Fresh Mango with Cream Sago -- RM6.80


Deal from Groupon...RM25 for RM66 meal voucher...


Overall, I won't purchase such offer by this tea house again....really not worthy...the portion seems like is just for 1 person only...>.<



Details :-
Luk Yu Tea House
Address : Feast Floor, Starhill Gallery, 181, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur.



No comments:

Post a Comment