Friday 21 February 2014

Restoran Family 合家海鲜饭店 @ 10/02/2014

Every year, I will visit temple FGS with my buddy during CNY time...However, since last year onwards, due to I travel to Tokyo, we unable to make it...And, this year due to busy working schedule, we hard to tolerate with each other for free slot...So, lou sang dinner is a "must". 

As I need to match with my buddy requirements, I need to arrange to have our dinner near their working place and they known about that area...Otherwise, they will give me many excuses...haha...After I finished my working time, I drive to kepong manjalara area and looking for dinner place. And, I decided to have our dinner here as I saw got air-conditional and also seems like quite number of people dining here as well.

Our custom is everyone must pick a dish for order because it's fair. Don't always just 1 person to order and other just followers only...


Signboard


Menu


Menu - for 1 pax

烧汁鸡 -- RM22.00

上汤莞菜 -- RM12.00

芋头焖排骨 -- RM18.00

铁板豆腐 -- RM12.00

Asam 蒸非洲鱼 -- RM23.00

Overall, the taufu taste is nice. For the chicken, initially we ordered for marmite style but marmite sold out, so we choose 烧汁, seems like the taste not very nice....And, the Asam Fish, can't really taste out the asam taste through the fish meat...The price over here still reasonable..



Details :-
Restoran Family 合家海鲜饭店
Address : No. 7-9, Jalan 9/62A, Bandar Manjalara
Tel : 03- 6275 9709

No comments:

Post a Comment