Wednesday 5 February 2014

Happy Garden 生虾鱼头米 @ 08/12/2013

Until so far, the most delicious fish head noodles which I try before is at Cheras. Really awesome!!Since there is an offer from Living Social for this fish head noodles shop, why not give it a try...

I arrived this shop around 11am, as I not making any reservation before I coming, I showed my voucher upfront to a lady who I believe she is the lady boss upon ordering my meal. I told her I would like to order prawn noodles but she gave me a shocked answer...She informed me that I can't choose that because I do not make any pre-reservation before I coming. Gosh, what is this ridiculous answer?I keep wondering why should I need pre-booking for that meal?They need to go to catch the prawn from the sea??Or to cook a prawn noodles is very complicated??Nevermind, since she is not allowed, no point if I argue with her..So, I choose a most simple and basic which is normal fish head noodles. 



Signboard

炸水饺 Fried Dumpling (4pcs) -- RM6.00


鱼滑 Fish Paste -- RM7.00


鱼头米 Fish Head Meehoon -- RM8.90



Menu











Use RM10 to purchase Living Social Voucher worth of RM20


Overall, there is only few pieces of fish head in my meal. I think is because of I using the voucher, the portion become less. Anyway, this is just my thinking only...The taste is at standard level as well...Will visit again as I still have 1 more voucher left...Will try the prawn noodles next time. 



Details :-
Happy Garden 生虾鱼头米
Address : No.65, Jalan 5/62A, Bandar Manjarala, 52100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03-6732 4549

No comments:

Post a Comment