Tuesday 5 November 2013

Tipsy Brew O' Coffee @ 29/08/2013

After attending my evening class in KL, I drive to Setiawalk to Cari Makan as my Tipsy voucher gonna expired a few days later. I'm not a coffee lover, so I don't have much knowledge on that...This voucher inclusive of two flavours of coffee and 1 dessert. Since I myself only, I gonna drink two cups of coffee...Let's see what's my choice :-














Ice Cream...


Menu

soo many cake.....yummy

coffee coffee...

oops, quite special of this washing basin...


Brewing coffee method!!

Coffee Latte..

Hazelnut Chocolate

Salted Caramel Darck Chocolate







Sign Board

Overall, I can't comment how the taste is because I not 'professional' in coffee...Anyway, can opt to having a chat with your coffee lover friends over here...



Details :-
Tipsy Brew O' Coffee at Puchong Setiawalk
Address : C-07-G, Block C Setiawalk,Persiaran Wawasan, Pusat Bandar Puchong, 47160 Puchong, Selangor.
Phone : 03-58790790
Business Time : Mon-Thurs :11am-11pm, Fri-Sun : 11am-12am

No comments:

Post a Comment