Thursday 31 October 2013

Waffle Mania (Times Square) @ 19/08/2013

Oops, back again  to this shop as I just visited here few days ago...So, this round I'm using my last Waffle Mania voucher which I purchased from Mydeal website...

I choose Chocolate Crunch flavour and Chocolate Rick Cracker flavour...let's see how's it look like...


Pink Guava Juice -- RM2.80


Chocolate Crunch Waffle -- RM5.30..


Chocolate Rice Cracker -- RM5.30


MyDeal offer - Use RM7 to have 2 flavour of waffles and drink..worth right..


Overall, chocolate crunch flavour is quite nice...recommended to give it a try!!


Details :-
Wafflemania at Berjaya Times Square KL
Address : Lot K-03-05, Level 3, Tiny Taipei, Berjaya Times Square (Beside Old Town Coffee)
Facebook : www.fb.com/wafflemania.msia

No comments:

Post a Comment