Saturday 25 May 2013

Star Village Steak House (Kepong) @ 14/04/2013


Tonight, I brought my friend who I used to call him as Groupon King to visit this steak house. The reason I called him in such way is because of he is the one who teach me how to use the on-line offer voucher. He used to purchase the food voucher through Groupon, Living Social and etc. and bring her lovely gf for dinner...For me, as a food lover, I learned from him and this giving me an opportunity to expose various types of food....

Of course, tonight dinner is also offer from Groupon....


Food Menu


Kang's Choice -- Potato Chicken Chop -- taste not bad...



My Friend's Choice -- Cheesy Chicken Chop


Star Village....



Groupon Voucher..use RM 29 to eat the food worth of RM72.40..a good deal!!


Overall, by using the Groupon Voucher, it's really a great deal. For sure, I will visit this steak house again to try other taste of chicken chop...



Details :-
Star Village Steak House (Kepong Branch)
Address : 3-2A, Jalan Desa 2/2, Desa Aman Puri, Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03-7984 3117

No comments:

Post a Comment