Saturday 25 May 2013

Star Village Steak House (Kepong) @ 13/05/2013

Visit this steak house again due to the last day to redeem my Groupon voucher. Tonight, I brought my mom for celebration of Mother's Day. It's a long long time I never brought her for dinner as I keep busy on my study and working almost every day....haihzz...my cow life...

So, I gonna try other different flavours of chicken chop tonight....hehe





Ice Lemon Tea


Nam Yu Chicken Cube -- RM6.90...Hmm, not very nice...tasteless, it's like eating fried chicken...


Kang's Choice -- Grilled Cheese Chicken Chop...Nice...


Mom's Choice -- Honey Chicken Chop....the Honey taste still not at there......


Strawberry taste ice cream -- included in the offer

For sure, I will visit this steak house again very soon because I just bought another voucher from Living Social....Hmm, this time they try to use Living Social other than Groupon..I wonder what's the reason of behind for this changes??coz of commission??haha...only God's know....




Details :-
Star Village Steak House (Kepong Branch)
Address : 3-2A, Jalan Desa 2/2, Desa Aman Puri, Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03-7984 3117

No comments:

Post a Comment