Saturday 27 July 2013

大咔司Megastar (Plaza Low Yat) & Double-M (Times Square) @ 25/07/2013

It's about a month time long I never brought out my lovely Canon DSLR to "cari makan" already....Busy with my current study and jobs, it's very tiring...but,what to do...life's still goes on and I must keep fighting!!

Finally, I've finished my another exam paper...so I must reward myself for some food...take out my voucher which I've bought and have a look....so, decided to visit the following place....

1st station is Low Yat plaza...大咔司 Megastar...It's about Hong Kong famous Street Food--正宗香港鸡蛋仔....I never saw this when I travel to Hong Kong last year...Maybe I've missed it as I had limited time in Hong Kong...I wish I could travel to there very soon again...

Attractive Signboard...

Available Egglet Flavour

other food also available here...

making of egglet...


making of egglet...


here is the egglet look alike...


my chocolate egglet...

my peanut egglet + sour plum drink set,,,

Deal from Groupon. using RM8 to buy 2 set of egglet + sour plum drink..good deal..


Overall, in my opinion, the taste of this egglet just so so only...I've order Chocolate and Peanut Egglet set...just little taste of chocolate and peanut, it's not enough!!Since I bought this from Groupon, it's no harm for me to try...I may try the soup and curry fish ball and egg tart next time...but no offer from Groupon...haha
Then, I proceed to Times Square to redeem my another voucher..This booth I've visited earlier---Double M..taiwan sausage...So, this time I've order Thousand Island Sausage Popiah and Black Pepper Chicken Chop Burger.... After having that, I personally recommend take the sausage rather than any burger type which available here...The burger bun which using by them is the critical  failure point....only can describe as hard, tasteless and not yummy at all...


Popiah Sausage...Try Before??


Sausage is yummy then popiah skin...

chicken chop burger??look like turtle shape..haha


Black Pepper Chicken Chop Burger!!Not recommend by me..


Chicken Chop...got bone also...!!
  
Details :-
1) 大咔司 Megastar
Address : LG-004, Lower Ground Floor, Plaza Low Yat
2) Double-M
Address : Lot K-03-07, Level 3, Tiny Taipei, Berjaya Times Square (Beside Old Town Coffee)

No comments:

Post a Comment